Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Welcome to Sean Says Reviews (SS Reviews)


This is supposed to be a pic of me
Me
Welcome to my humble blog and this is where my new content will be. The content on this blog will be my own opinion and there will be no personas (unlike the SS youtube channel), it will be the right and raw me. 

What can you expect from this blog? Well, you can expect plenty of reviews of movies, books, food and other facets of entertainment both real and digital. I can't guarantee that you will like what I have to say but I can guarantee that it would be at least entertaining to your eyes. 

What about your youtube channel? Well, my youtube channel is not going anywhere. For now, I will be focusing more on gaming on that channel as I transfer my reviewing abilities here. I think that it is better to be a wordsmith to convince people to try out new things than be some kid with a webcam when it comes to food and the like. We all have to have some class. Haha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment